Tell us about it.... We are always interested in your application and how we can help you!
Are you in the Energy Sector such Oil, Gas, Wind or Nuclear?
We have listed below the most suitable displays from our experience, that best suit the applications that we have found in your sector.
Here you will find a range of Industrial Display Solutions to suit any application. We also have the ability to customise our existing range of displays to specifically suit your application and environment.
Typical applications for our ‘Industrial’ Display solutions include:
- Production Line Control Systems, Robotic Machine Controllers, Batch & Weighing Systems
- Machine & Machine Tool Control Applications such as: CNC Routers, Milling, Press and Punches
- Process & Power Station Control Rooms
- Field Portable Control Equipment for use in Wet, Humid, Dry and Sunny Conditions
- Outdoor Telemetry and Information Systems, Transportation Systems
- ATex Approved for Pharmaceutical & Petro-Chemical Applications
- Zone 0 and Zone 1 Display Systems
- Ex ai – Intrinsically Safe and Ex d – Explosion Proof Display Solutions.
IP65 Panel Mount LCD Monitors
Our ‘IPPMW’ Panel Mount Range are designed for the most demanding and arduous of applications where water and dust ingress are issues.
Equipped with features including: Strengthened Glass to provide additional display protection, Sunlight Readability, Wide Operating Temperature Capability, Front-Mounted OSD Controls and Optional Touch-Screen Interface, these monitors provide a robust and durable display solution, ideally suited to withstand higher operating temperatures and vibration normally found within industrial environments.Read more. . .
Features available for all of our Panel Mount display solutions range:
- Rugged Metal-Cased Construction provides better Corrosion Resistance
- IP65 Compliant Front Panel
- High-Reliability engineered for Performance Intensive, 24/7 Non-Stop Operation Applications
- Wide Temperature Performance
- Sunlight Readable Display Solutions utilising Transflective or High-Bright Technology
- High Resolution and High-Brightness
- Optional Touch-Screen Technologies including: Resistive, Capacitive, SAW and Infra-Red
- Optional DC power input (7-28vDC)
- Variety of signal I/O Configurations Available
Rack Mount LCD Monitors
We have a wide range of industrial rack mountable LCD monitors and rack mount displays that come in sizes from 5” up to 24” in size and all of our rack mount display are designed to fit both 19” and 24” rack systems.
We have possible the widest range of rack mount displays and monitors available on the market today. So whatever your application we can help.
We specialise in rugged rack mount display and rack mount monitor solutions.
This includes providing solutions for obsolete and older Rack mountable monitors.
Multiple display rack monitors, rack draw 1U and 2U monitors, KVM switch monitors.
So whatever your application we will definitely have a rack monitor for you.Read more. . .
All of our Rack mount displays have the following options to choose from:
- High Brightness -1000cd/m2 LCD screens
- Multiple displays
- Fold out screen and keyboard
- KVM switch
- BNC, Composite Video, HDMI and DVI input
- Custom Colours & logo
We can supply short run custom display, so if you only need one or two units we will be happy to assist you.
Please contact our team via Live chat, email or telephone to discuss your application.
You can speak with a display specialist you will be able to guide you through the options we have to enable you to come up with the best choice of display for yourself.
Fully IP65 Rugged LCD Monitors for Indoor Use
Our Ruggedvision Lite LCD Monitor Range are designed ideally for wet and dusty indoor applications where there is no requirement for a Sunlight Readable Display but where water and dust are a constant issue.Read more. . .
So this display range is ideal for internal Process Control, Monitoring, Operator Interface displays etc.
Encased in a fully IP65 Stainless Steel housing with Dedicated Waterproof Connectors. These outdoor lcd displays are designed to deal with dusty or wet conditions normally found in Industrial, Oil, Gas and Energy Production Applications..
Within our RuggedVision Lite Range we have the ability to offer a selection of monitor enhancements including: Sunlight Readability, Wide Range 8-30vDC Power Input, Touch-Screen Technology and Wide Temperature Operation Capability. Providing Temperature Operation outside the Operating Range of standard LCD panels.
All of our RuggedVision Lite displays come with VGA (PC) input as standard with optional HDMI, Composite Video (RCA/BNC) and DVI available upon request.
Outdoor Fully IP65 All Weather Sunlight Readable LCD Monitor
If you are looking for a Reliable, High Performance Outdoor LCD Display Solution that is designed to function in a Wide Range of Environments and all Weather Conditions, then we have a range of Monitors suitable for you.Read more. . .
We can help you! As we have developed a dynamic range of displays, designed to meet the demands of challenging outdoor environments in high-traffic areas. Incorporating High-Bright or Transflective LCD panels to achieve Optimal Readability in All Light Conditions. These displays are also Resistant to Water and Dust. They all come with options such as Optical Bonding to eliminate screen fogging, Heater Modules and Touch Screen.
All of our RuggedVision LCD monitors come with VGA (PC) input as standard with optional HDMI, Composite Video (NTSC & PAL) and DVI-D available upon request.
Features available within our ‘Ruggedvision HB’ display range include:
- Choice of Display Mounting Options
- Fully IP65-Sealed Anti-Corrosive Metal-Cased Enclosures – Providing Full Environmental Protection
- LED Back light – Ensures better Operation Stability in varying Temperature Environments
- Low Power Consumption – Critical for Field-Based Applications
- Wide Operating Temperature
- High Screen Luminance from 1000 to 2000 cd/m2
- Wide Viewing Angle & Fast Response Time
- Wide or Full Dimming Range Tuning