Museums, Outdoor Attractions & Theme Parks
With the need for excitement and thirst for digital information the desire to use flat screen display solutions within the entertainment sector has never been more popular. Whatever the shape, size or application it seems that digital display’s around exhibits, theme park rides and within museums are here to stay.
As a professional flat screen display specialist we can help you choose the most appropriate display solution for your application. We can help with discussing your initial thoughts and concepts, to looking at the best technology fit and what solution will give you the best impact for the application. Options include IP65 / IP67 and sunlight readable weatherproof displays.
Throughout the process we will be transparent on costs & the delivery timescales to ensure that we meet your project timescales with a display solution that you are delighted with.
- Waterpark Flume Ride Safety CCTV Monitors
- Museum Exhibit Digital Signage & Touchscreens
- Theme Park Outdoor Weatherproof Digital Information Displays
- Theme Park Queuing Systems and Information Displays for Customer Ride Information
- Museum Interactive Digital Displays to involve the Public
- Ticketing and Confirmation Displays both Indoor and Outdoor
- Interactive Touchscreen Displays for Kiosk, “What’s On Points”
We offer as standard…
- Value – Highly competitive prices offer great value for money
- Quality – Superior quality display solutions designed to last
- Choice – Unrivalled choice of display solutions to suit any application
- Design – Innovative design, application support & expert knowledge
- Support – Lifetime technical telephone support at our UK Service Centre
- Flexible – A wide variety of payment terms available to suit everyone
Call us today on: 01782 567979 or email: email@example.com to see how we can help you.