Are you an Avionics or Military-based professional looking to source displays for avionics and flight-control related applications? – Then look no further.
Here at FlatVision we have the ability to offer a range of bespoke MIL-Spec Certified LCD monitors available in sizes from 8.4″ up to 15″, designed and engineered specifically for extreme environmental leading-edge avionics applications, providing service personnel with the most innovative display products improving safety, situational awareness and mission effectiveness.
Our ‘Combat’ series incorporate a range of ruggedised avionics grade LCD displays, designed to operate under the most extreme environments, that can be found in high performance jet aircraft, helicopters, tactical wheeled & tracked vehicles, marine and submarine vessels.
Housed within a fully IP67-sealed milled billet aluminium cased enclosure, the ‘Combat’ Series provide a light weight and watertight solution, incorporating fully-sealed military-grade connectors, whilst also being shock and vibration resilient.
As with all of our products, our displays are put through rigorous testing procedures to ensure full compliance with all applicable display standards, and in the case of our MIL-Spec displays, we also comply with the necessary military standards including MIL-STD-810F (envi ronmental) and MIL-STD-461E (EMC/EMI).
Key Features Available Include:
* Milled billet aluminium housing provides better corrosion resistance Fully IP67-sealed including military-grade sealed connectors ensures no water/dust ingress
* Transflective monitor enhancement
* Wide operating temperatures
* Tactile Button OSD User-Interface
* LED Backlight (1000:1 Dimming Ratio)
* Antireflective/Antiglare Surface Treatments
* Wide Range Input (8-36 VDC) 20 Watts Maximum Power Consumption
As an additional feature dependant upon the application we are also able to offer a wide range of Touch screen options such as Resistive, Capacitive, surface Acoustic Wave and Infra Red with interface from RS232 to USB to suit a variety of applications where a touch screen is the essential input device to the monitor.
* Flight Control & Navigation ECDIS & Radar Situational Awareness Applications
* UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) navigation for intelligence and surveillance applications
* Target acquisition systems C4I (Command, Control, Communication & Computer Intelligence) operations
* Navigation and Global Positioning Applications Radar, telemetry and communications operations
* GM-VAS (Ground Mobility Visual Augmentation System)
* Employ Topographical or GPS Mapping
* Thermal Imaging Gunsight
For more information on our ‘Combat’ Series please refer to our website or feel free to give us a call on: (01782) 567979 to discuss any potentional questions or enquiries you may need our help with.
Here at Flatvision our newly developed ‘Transflective RuggedVision’ range of displays, available in sizes ranging from 8.4” up to 42”, have been designed to suit a wide variety of outdoor and challenging environment applications, where enhanced all weather viewing capabilities, high reliability and low power consumption are critical factors.
Designed for rugged operation these sunlight viewable displays are able to handle a wide range of extreme environments, and incorporate the latest optical engineering to achieve optimum readability in all light conditions, making them the ideal industry choice for mobile or outdoor applications.
Encased within a rugged IP66-sealed water/dustproof metal enclosure, these displays are designed to ensure complete all-weather protection, ideal for dusty or wet conditions normally found in industrial and outdoor environments such as Outdoor shopping centres, Indoor & Outdoor Water-Parks and even Military & Naval Ship applications.
Within our Transflective RuggedVision range we have the ability to offer a selection of monitor enhancements including LED Backlight, Wide operating temperature, Wide Viewing Angle and Varying humidity level operation, which can be tailored in accordance with your individual application.
All of our Transflective RuggedVision displays come with VGA (PC) input as standard with optional S-Video, Composite Video (NTSC & PAL) and DVI-D available upon request.
Features available within our ‘Transflective RuggedVision’ display range include:
* Choice of display mounting options
* Fully IP66-Sealed anti-corrosive metal-cased enclosures – providing full environmental protection
* LED Backlight – ensures better operation stability in varying temperature environments
* Low Power Consumption – critical for field-based applications
* Wide Operating Temperature
* High Screen Luminance
* Wide Viewing Angle & Fast Response Time
* Wide Dimming Range Tuning
In order to accommodate your specific requirements, we offer a wide variety of mounting options, ranging from Panel Mount, Rack Mount, RAM Mount and VESA / Wall Mount, whilst also having the flexibility to be able to offer alternative custom mounting solutions upon request.
For more information on our ‘Transflective RuggedVision’ Series range of displays, please feel free to give us a call on: (01782) 567979 and provide us with a specification you have in mind, or alternatively send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(For further information please visit our website: www.flatvision.co.uk)