* Sunlight readability
* LED backlight
* Wide operating temperature capability; and
* Touch-screen interactivity
|IP65-Sealed Panel Mount Monitor Demonstration|
Are you an Emergency Services professional currently on the look-out for displays for a service vehicle application? - Then check out our ‘Mobile’ range.
These days with the advent of LCD technology being available at much lower cost than it was 5 years ago, LCD monitors are being deployed for use within a wide variety of applications that require the facility of a compact sized yet rugged-style monitor.
The variety of applications that these displays can be used for is constantly expanding and one industry sector that has experienced tremendous growth in recent years is the emergency services sector.
All of our ‘Mobile’ series are E-Mark certified making them an ideal choice for use within emergency service vehicles such as:
* Police cars – enabling them to have far more in-car access to real-time information
* Ambulances – allowing for accurate patient monitoring during transportation to and from hospital
* Response vehicles – providing the ability to access police databases and automatic number plate recognition technology
Here at FlatVision we have utilised our extensive displays experience to create transportation-specific displays that are rugged, easy to use and resistant to extreme temperatures, as well as providing optional extra features such as touch-screen interactivity.
Key Features Available Include:
* Ultra low-power LED backlight
* Wide operating temperature capability
* Shock / vibration proof
* Touch-screen technology
* Multiple input configurations as required
For more information on our ‘Mobile’ range please take a look at our website or feel free to give us a call on: (01782) 567979 to discuss any potentional questions or enquiries you may need our help with.
The ruggedness and durability of these display solutions ensures suitability for a vast range of applications ranging from pharmaceutical and food preparation to marine and avionics environments, providing an easily integrated display solution for any location where displays may be sujected to damp or dusty conditions, engineered to deliver outstanding performance and high reliability alongside superior image quality.
|IP65-Sealed Panel Mount Monitors|
Engineered within a rugged industrial metal-cased enclosure with IP65-Sealed front bezel these displays can be supplied with various features including:
* Wide temperature performance
* Optional touch-screen technologies including SAW, Infra-red and Resistive etc.
* Optional DC power input (7-28vDC)
* Variety of Signal I/O Configurations available
For further information please take a moment to view our website.