The Emergency Services Show and Conference 2012 is one of the key events for emergency services professionals, indeed anyone involved in emergency planning, response or recovery, both in the UK and abroad.
From strategic planners and first responders to the manufacturers and suppliers of equipment used by these leading professionals, the show brings together everyone involved in an emergency, over an action packed two days.
As a visitor to the show you can:
* SOURCE equipment and services from over 400 specialist suppliers, showcasing the latest innovations in the industry
* DISCOVER how you can make vital cost saving efficiencies on behalf of your organisation
* LEARN from industry experts by attending the supporting one-day conference
* NETWORK with like-minded individuals to share information and good practice, together with discussing resources, framework agreements, income generation and outsourcing
* WITNESS exciting live demonstrations
* MEET with up to 100 end users exhibiting within the Emergency Response Zone. This Zone (essential for operational staff and emergency planning officers) is made up of other Category 1 and 2 Responders, Professional, Government and Voluntary organisations, offering perfect networking opportunities to affiliated organisations.
* CONSIDER innovative and creative ways of working with your peers in the future.
(To register or find out more please visit: www.emergencyuk.com)
* Sunlight readability
* LED backlight
* Wide operating temperature capability; and
* Touch-screen interactivity
|IP65-Sealed Panel Mount Monitor Demonstration|
Are you an Emergency Services professional currently on the look-out for displays for a service vehicle application? - Then check out our ‘Mobile’ range.
These days with the advent of LCD technology being available at much lower cost than it was 5 years ago, LCD monitors are being deployed for use within a wide variety of applications that require the facility of a compact sized yet rugged-style monitor.
The variety of applications that these displays can be used for is constantly expanding and one industry sector that has experienced tremendous growth in recent years is the emergency services sector.
All of our ‘Mobile’ series are E-Mark certified making them an ideal choice for use within emergency service vehicles such as:
* Police cars – enabling them to have far more in-car access to real-time information
* Ambulances – allowing for accurate patient monitoring during transportation to and from hospital
* Response vehicles – providing the ability to access police databases and automatic number plate recognition technology
Here at FlatVision we have utilised our extensive displays experience to create transportation-specific displays that are rugged, easy to use and resistant to extreme temperatures, as well as providing optional extra features such as touch-screen interactivity.
Key Features Available Include:
* Ultra low-power LED backlight
* Wide operating temperature capability
* Shock / vibration proof
* Touch-screen technology
* Multiple input configurations as required
For more information on our ‘Mobile’ range please take a look at our website or feel free to give us a call on: (01782) 567979 to discuss any potentional questions or enquiries you may need our help with.
Our StormVision display range has been designed specifically for harsh demanding outdoor applications, where the visual performance, power-efficient and low heat design provides increased reliability and longevity required for critical outdoor applications.
Designed for rugged operation these sunlight viewable displays are able to handle a wide range of extreme environments, having been shock and vibration tested, and feature a black anodized milled aluminium enclosure which is fully IP67-sealed including IO connectors,making them the ideal solution for the more environmentally challenging outdoor applications, where water, oil or dust ingress is a potential or significant problem.
Within our StormVision range, we have the ability to offer a selection of monitor enhancements available on demand including Wide Operating Temperature, Customised Inputs and Touch-Screen interactivity.
For further information on our ‘StormVision’ series of displays please check out our website.
Flatvision have further developed our existing versatile range of IPPMW displays introducing a whole host of new features and optional monitor enhancements including Sunlight Readability, LED Backlights, Touch-Screen Interactivity and integrated Digital Signage to mention but a few.
This range of small size mobile monitors available in sizes ranging from 7″ up to 10.4″ has been designed primarily for Police General Purpose Vehicles and Emergency Response Vehicles in accordance with an increasing need for in-vehicle access to up-to-date information whilst on the move.
Here at Flatvision we have utilised our extensive displays experience to create a range of transportation-specific displays that are all e-mark certified, providing outstanding performance and reliability critical for field-based applications.
Features available within our ‘Mobile’ series are:
* Robust and durable enclosures ensuring shock and vibration resilience within transportation and portable applications
* Optional Sunlight Readability
* Wide operating temperatures
* Ultra Low-Power LED backlight – providing better stability for varying temperature environments
* Multiple input configurations as required
For further information on the range of products available to you within our ‘Mobile’ range please take a few moments to view our website.